5.25.2007

More faces...



My sisters Buff, and Kami came into town this last weekend. Buff got a little bored and after finding my face paint (no clue why I have face paint) decided to entertain herself.





As you can see, Sam is always THRILLED to hang out with me and my sisters!
























Here is a disgusting picture for all those who want to feel really good about themselves, Amy 8 months pregnant...



Also, I found this item at Walmart, if you can guess what the crap this is, you win


4 comments:

Posey Cowart said...

K, you still look cute, and your not supposed to this late in the game! What the heck is that? a Blow dryer or something? you are so luck to have sisters!

Dick&Erica said...

You do look really cute. And I really like that tank top you're wearing. I would guess that thing is either a hair dryer of some sort, or a padded helmet for a rough sporting activity. At first I thought it was some sort of mermaid Barbie doll.

Dick&Erica said...

It's a portable, inflatable, sphincter, for all the butt heads in your life.

Lari said...

I know it is a hair dryer. Maybe we could get one for grandma grace. She hates hers. I'll take a picture of her in it next time she uses it. I think you are cute as a button and I can't wait to meet the precious little feller. I am in distress trying to decide what to do with grandma now that Linda's is out again. She woke me up at 2 to help with a diaper problem, 4am she called dad's cell phone for some soup and 5 am she came banging on the bedroom door. I feel really sorry for her. The place by me costs 2500 per month. That makes me sick. Linda says we should do it. Well, byybybybybyby