8.01.2007

Thanks.

This is a "Thank You" post for Sam and my mom. I have been completely helpless the last couple weeks and they have been such a great support. Even through my post partum hormones! I sure am lucky and could not have done it on my own. Here is a tribute to them...

WARNING: extreme cheese ahead

SAM-


I am so lucky to have such a sweet guy, even though you love to tease me a lot of the time. I can't believe how much you do, and still have the energy to put up with me. I'm so excited for our future and am glad we get to master each milestone together. I admire your strength, ambition, and hard work. And, I love how excited you are about life all the time! I hate to admit it, but you are pretty funny and I love how you always want to make me smile. You are the BEST and I LOVE YOU!









MOM-

What can I say?? You truly are an angel. You do so much for everyone just by being around. I couldn't have asked for a better role model. You crack me up so hard, mostly when you're not even trying to be funny. I thank, love and miss you!

9 comments:

Posey Cowart said...

Seriously AMY! make me cry! wow. I love you and sam together! please move here! I think Landon has brought a new Amy out! That is just what babies do! hahahaha

dan and ashley said...

ah... wow never knew those words were in you!!!

Lari said...

The pleasure was and is TRULY MINE!!!!! I am having serious withdrawal since i came home. I have to take care of a 95 yo baby who just isn't as cute as Landon and AMy and Sam. I would WAY rather play with all of you! OH well. I bought some nice air freshners today for Gmas room. Thank you forever for letting me stay so long. I hope you will let me come again soon. Love, Mom

Lari said...

You made me cry Amy. Thank you for liking me and only looking for the good in me and ignoring the TONS of irritating things I did while I was there. And Sam, thank you for not making me feel bad for staying so long. I ADORE both of you.

Nicole Cave said...

I don't know your mom but I would have to agree Sam is great...he has always been funny and fun to be around...and a jokester ( maybe from Stewart!?)

bean said...

Amy, you are so cute. It is always good to allow your emotions out once in a while. It will happen more and more though when you have kids so beware!!!!! love you and miss you so very much... bean

s.s. bazodi said...

you have a heart of gold and cookie magic! Love moms nostrill flare!

Lydia said...

You have a great mom and she can always make me laugh. I hardly ever get to see her or visit with her and we're in the same ward. She goes right to her primary class and I go to Y.W. You are lucky to have her!!!!

Anonymous said...

I finally get to use a blog. I am so excited! Ilove all your comments and it touched me so. I am a very blessed Mom and Grandma!Thanks so the label of Grandma Terry. I HATE Granny! Ha!Love you all so much!