10.25.2010

"bowlink"

Landon asks for a story every night when we put him to bed. Since this is the only time Sam gets to see him I assume this is where Landon learned about bowling. One Saturday we finally took him, and now he's hooked! He asks to go "bowlink" ALL the time, and sometimes just sits and stares at one of the flyers we picked up from a nearby bowling alley. By the end of one game he's usually pretty worn out and just drops the ball at the line. Why are bowling alleys always gross? Oh well, I guess it's a pretty good indoor activity for when the weather gets nasty here.

5 comments:

natalli said...

I still need the bumpers too

Mary Stuart said...

So cute! Calvin loved bowling when we took him too. I agree, bowling centers are always gross.

Anonymous said...

His little bowling shoes are so cute.

Lari said...

I scored 35 last time I went. HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!I never noticed they were gross. I think they are pretty fancy what with all the sparkly lights etc.

Kambria Smith Robinson said...

wow mom! nice score... I think I got 32 last time (which was over 2 years ago).