6.24.2011

school's out!

School's out! Well, technically Sam is still in school even though he is finally done with all things "schooly". Now he just has 14 months of clinical work and a test every 6 weeks, which should be cake considering the hell he went through last year. Landon however, is officially on summer break! I signed him up for another round of swim lessons and can only hope this session goes better than last... He does great when he's swimming, he just doesn't shut up long enough to let his coach get 2 words in. In fact ever since the arrival of Crew, my sweet Landon has gained quite the personality... or should I say attitude! Here are some pictures I found in his cubby on the last day of school. I suppose they gave up after this shot. This should be a fun summer...

1 comment:

Katie and Lane said...

He makes me laugh- you should be laughing too.